View Single Post
      05-12-2015, 08:52 PM   #1851
jmedarts
Enginerd
Rep
Drives: 2014 X3 Xdrive 35i

Hi Guys - I want to give a big thank you to both Detailed Image, and Onsite Auto Detailing of Branford CT. My 07 335i was looking very tired. I had a local detailer take a crack at waxing and glazing her, but didn't get the results I was looking for. I came here to do some research, found this thread, and found Onsite on Detailed Image's website. I had seen a /Drive clean video of a pro polishing a nice Porsche that showed the before and after that I wanted. I sent the video to OnSite and Rick got back to me the next day. He wanted to look at my car before promising anything. He stopped by and examined her tip to tail with an LED light, and let me know very clearly what he could address (the spider webbing and some minor scratches) what he could improve (some deeper scratches) and what was not going to come out with a polish. Rick did the work today, and my car looks fantastic! Results exactly as promised, along with a recommendation on how to keep her looking great. If you are thinking about a service like this in the New England area, don't hesitate! You'll be happy you pulled the trigger. Thanks!
Appreciate 0