View Single Post
      10-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
thejimreaper
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330d m sport

My E90 330d M Sport

Hi Guys

I'm based in the south and have owned all sorts of cars over the past 10years but in Jan jumped into the BMW fold and I am loving it.

I have a 2006 E90 330d M Sport sedan. It had a few nice bits already done to it when I got it, so it seems like a good platform to start from. It already had the 19in BMW 313 performance wheels, rear spoiler, led bulbs here and there, xenons, Alpine stereo upgrade etc. Here are the photos from when I got it.

I gave it a full detail when I got it and the paint was pretty good.

I had a few plans for things I wanted to change. I started with black BMW performance grilles, but decided with the whole front black it looked a bit dead so changed the lower sections back to silver and kept the tops black. I think it works well.

Before

After

Soon after getting it I also got the spacers and wheel refurbishment sorted. Also fitted and LCi rear diffuser. The wheels had a few scuffs so went with a diferrent look and had them done anthracite grey.

Stickered the car up and took it to France not long after for the Le Mans 24hour race. Great weekend with some mates in their cars drinking, BBQ'ing and watching the racing

Only other update since has been my black badge on the back!!

Still got lots of things planned like coilovers, short private plate and some further changes to the rear (lights etc bit cant decide on LCI or just perf upgrade) but money has been going on the house and holidays recently.

I did take my ma out in the car last weekend and she loved it. I convinced her she needed a BMW in her life and she went out and bought this

Pretty nice spec and a huge improvement on her previous Honda CRV. Just need to get my wife off the idea of a '12 Beetle and onto a 1 series and I am sorted!!

More to come . . . . . . . . . . . .
Appreciate 0