09-09-2011, 04:27 PM   #11
cvc 22349a
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autowerks View Post
No real testing. Just installed with upgraded Swift springs 6kg front and 12 kg rear rates. Car rides so smooth, better than anything else I have experienced at this type of rate. Koni and KW can't even touch it. AST is usually on the firmer side with this rate. If I didn't tell you this car had a coilover system, you would never have noticed driving the car on streets or at least not until you take a few corners with it. If you are looking for better than stock ride with improved handling performance, this is it! The DFV technology works, I felt the difference.

Guys with gf and wife riding in or drive the car this is for you! Putting make-up on in this car while moving is not an issue at all. No more lips stick on the chin or nose.

For the HPDE and weekend track guys, this is still an entry level monotube system so don't expect go-cart like handling out of the box. Some custom rate springs and proper tuning of damper settings can further improve this already excellent coilover system.
Sounds like what I was trying to accomplish; this would have to wait for me now
Can you expect the same longevity w/these dampers as say Koni?
What's the range of height adjustment; how close to stock zsp ride height can you get?