10-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #206
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envuks View Post
Are these available? I couldn't find the xi version on their website. Very interested!
Not yet they need to be test fitted then put into production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
CPO
I wish I bought CPO although what the guy below said is also true. I'm happy to have upgraded brakes that will stop better and dust less. When i was at 49.5k miles I had my car in with the dealership 3 times in 2 weeks and they refused to replace the brakes. They were claiming the rear brakes were aftermarket since we didn't buy it from a BMW dealership and thats where the squeaking was coming from. It was obvious the squeaking was coming from the front of the car though. We wound up emailing back and forth with the manager and the head of BMW NA north east and then they stopped responding to us and the car went out of warranty... I would have had all of that done if I could have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer335 View Post
I like being able to replace stock parts with upgrades. CPO is probably nice. So is getting stoptech slotted/drilled rotors, pads, SS lines, and motul brake fluid.

Itd be nice for the injectors though
Exactly why i'm not that mad that i'm replacing them out of warranty. It's going to be nice having brakes that stop better and dust much less than the OEM. On the other hand I wish I was CPO for the injectors. I'm only replacing the one that needs to be replaced though...
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0