12-21-2012, 09:35 AM   #83
Jamesons Viggen
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '98 M Roadster stg 2+ S/C

Quote:
Originally Posted by The X Men View Post
Not to get into it too much here, but your car have two options out of a list of at least 15 possible options one can get for the F30. You are right that everyone's priorty is different, but mid $40K for a config. like your is no bargain.
Are you picking and choosing what replies to read?

If you read all of mine, you would see my MSRP was under $44k, I think it was $43,450 to be exact. MID $40's is 45k+.

I also stated that I do not think that is great value, I got mine for $38k and I feel like at THAT amount of money the performance/value/money equation is within reason.

I see there are tons of options for the F30. They do not appeal to me.

I could have a fully loaded no line with $8k in options, would that make it a better car-just so it could be loaded with TECH items?

But this is about the E90 vs F30. When you factor in MSRP, features now standard, the price of the F30 has not inflated much at all compared to the E90. On the other forum someone did the homework of MSRPs dating back to the E46 adjusted for inflation and the F30 is actually not a jump at all(or less than $1000 but including more standard equipment).

'98 Dinan/RMS stage 2+(VAC cams, CES Cutring etc)
'15 Buick Regal "T"(wife)
'06 Saab 9-5 Combi 5mt (full suspension, LSD, clipped turbo etc)
Appreciate 0