RockIt
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: Mercedes C350 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekk View Post
Gav, just take a video of it happening with your mobile & show it to your dealer. Tell them you're fed up with this & you expect them to sort it out, without having your time wasted once more. If they continue this line of action, you'll bill them directly.

Seriously, there is a Technical Service Bulletin related to the diagnosis of aircon & heating problems- I've attached a copy for your use, below.

All the best.

Viv
Thanks Viv, much appreciated. I shall give it a thorough read. Unfortunately there is nothing to actually see, so the video idea isn't going to work. The unit displays all the correct lights and numbers, but heats up the cabin to an unbearable degree. Imagine having your heater on full when it's 24 degress outside, as it is here today. That's what it feels like!

However, I've just been up to the dealer during my lunch break as the unit wasn't working this morning and I insisted that someone should sit in the car with me and experience it. The technician agreed that it was not working and the car is booked in for Wednesday. Let's hope they sort it this time.

RockIt!