10-27-2012, 12:49 AM   #317
klov335
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: e90 lci n55 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilngas
Well I finally had the time on my hands to slap the AG wheels on and tinker with the drop and this seemed like the most suitable thread to post it on.

This is my E90 on ST Coil Overs and AG M359s 19s. Down Pipes are in as well. More pics coming.

F=19x9 ET 35 and R=19X10 ET25.
Tires Hankook v12 - 235/35/19 - 265/30/19, respectively.

The coils I bought from Alan at **********s and the wheels and tires from Brad at Bavarianx, (definitely worth the wait). All very good peeps to work with.

The rear fenders were rolled, Not a chance in hell you can use that offset and not have the rears rub. Richard from USA Motorsports in San Antonio, TX did this for me. Very nice guy..., should you need rolling and live in the vicinity, give him a call at 210-525-8468. Good price to.

The rears still rub a little when I hit a deep slump or turn aggressively causing a lot of roll. For the most part they behave. The rear passenger coil doesnt seem to be picking up as much as the left. I wonder if the springs took a crap or the dampers. Any ideas on what could be going on with my right rear coil? I had to compress it almost more than the Left coil and still does not lift the RR that high... What a PITA..

They are brand new, btw..

Other than that, I get a lot of compliments about the wheels and drop. Im going to put some spacer in the front to even out the look. Dont know if I should go with 5.00mm or 7.00mm.

Next on the list:

FMIC, Injen DC Intake, Freeflow Catback and finally Ill drive up to Austin and pay COBB Tuning a visit. Well see how that goes.
Nice i have same wheels as you and same lci with reat et38 plus 15mm spacer et 23 with eibachs
Appreciate 0