12-07-2012, 03:06 PM   #15
daveishi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS, G05 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts335coupe View Post
what for? this is my 4th e92 never had it before. I listen to Howard Stern and ESPN radio pretty much the entire time I am in my car. Who needs a premium sound system for that ? plus I am buying the car for it's performance.
Semi-agree. I track my '12 335is and of course it has great performance off the lot but def get a tune asap esp since you've already got 313Ms. however the harmon kardon is a very nice system with (albeit small) subs under the front seats. If anyone listens to music in this car you should do it (for $900 option?)

and to your question in the OP, yes it is n54, in my experience the BMW website is left wanting.

I have a very similar build as yours except black interior and I went with 6MT. if your previous cars were MT i would stick with it, DCT is a great transmission but I think you will get bored of it. its really only useful on track or in traffic bc i dont really see you paddle shifting around town.

All in all sounds like a good $$, but i think you will want to bump that mileage up a bit unless you have a very short commute or a DD
Appreciate 0