HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Michael, once again, you have found a way to express what I wanted to say in a much more well written/spoken fashion...

Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfrogman
Your comments certainly are welcome, but please be respectful or move on.

You can organize an open invitation for a Florida dyno event, and contribute some dyno results yourself. By the way, it's Fathers Day and I cannot post all the videos and dyno test results in a matter of a few hours.

I put a lot of effort organizing this event, am uploading, editting videos, compiling dyno results, being respectful of those who wish to keep their results confidential, and posted this event as an invitation for weeks for anyone who wanted to attend and participate.

Each participating member was given three test runs, and we managed to test 8 cars total. Additionally, an e46 M3 with a MilTech exhaust and intake put 255 hp to the rear wheels, which may seem low to you as well.

I have gone to lengths to be scientific about this within the confines of what we have to work with. This data I am posting is objective, and though you're entitled to expressing your opinions, the purpose of this thread is to give fellow members some insight about dynamometer testing, our E90s, but most importantly, to have some fun sharing our love and enthusiasm for our cars.

p.s. in answer to one of your concerns, keep checking the top 3 posts of this thread. So far, I have posted magmd and jbjwc's dyno results, both of whom have 330i steps. jbjwc has +1 rims without the heavy RFTs, and this small variable may have some impact on results.

I have everyone's dyno results, but posted ones from those who have given their consent thus far.
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0