07-20-2016, 02:53 PM   #146
///M_Jack
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSupa View Post
If you looked at the previous posts you would see that this thread was last active THREE years ago -_-

And you really need to cut it with the whole "BMWs are like civics/mazdas" crap. Yes, we get that BMWs are common nowadays, but I highly doubt that they're more common than Civics and Mazda 3s. If you're such a Honda fanboy, why didn't you just stick with yours?

I'm not a Honda/Mazda fanboy nor I am stating the fact that are the equivalent in terms of quality, in fact, they are far from it. I am simply saying BMW are seen everywhere due to the fact that these past 8-10 years, the influx of wealthy chinese immigrants of purchasing high-end luxury sedans. It's simply indicating that BMW/Benz are like the standard normal vehicle for a city like Richmond these days, whereas in the late 90's and early 2000's, Benz/BMW are perceived as a prestige and more rare commodity. Now, I see Range Rovers, Jaguars, Ferrari's, Lambo's, Maserati's daily at a common rate. It means that their income powers has elevated significantly and we are seeing supercars very often. When it comes to BMW/BENZ now, it is very common and it's sort of like seeing the frequency of Honda's and Mazda 3's a decade ago. I never said they are same in terms of quality and price point. It's an analogy. Now take a chill pill, if you're so offended. I'd take BMW over honda/mazdas anyday.

Last edited by ///M_Jack; 07-20-2016 at 03:00 PM..
Appreciate 0