View Single Post
      09-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #8
WCM3
Î canŧ főcus mŷ attėntĭon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 Rubicon

Mike, question on this and I figured I would post it here. My 335i has around 45k on it and soon my warranty will expire. I plan to do the JB3 once beta 1.4 is finalized so keep that in mind. I'm a DIYer. I have been since I got into cars and work on my turbo E36 M3 all the time. It's very nice to just check over the car, replace what I need to, and not have to worry about bringing it into a dealership. Well, once the warranty is up on the 335i, I figured I would like to try the same thing with that car. Since the 335i is 12 years newer, it's got a lot more computer gadgets dealing with 30k mile checkup, oil change checkup, etc. Does the BT scan tool allow you to erase those checkup lights once the oil change is done, once a 60k or 70k maintenance is finished? I would just hate having to bring it to a dealer when I am more than confident I can fix 99% of the problems myself.
Appreciate 0