View Single Post
      04-17-2007, 11:04 PM   #45
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

picus and purplewidow - Great conversation on the Zymol products, I agree with what you guys have to say.

picus - to answer your question, definitely not. That is part of the reason I do not wish to carry Zymol. I cannot morally justify promoting a product that costs up to 100s of times more than a product that yields 95% (or even better) of the results that the more expensive one would make.

From a business standpoint I do feel that there is always some market though for the highest possible priced item as it quite often gives the purchaser some high of knowing they purchased the most expensive "xyz" of anything, waxes, cars, homes, etc.

Great convo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328i View Post
George, I too have experience lots of dusting with IP, would mixing in a little Finish Touch Glaze help out? How much would you reccomend? Thanks!
Unfortunately the Finishing Touch Glaze doesn't do much to help in the dusting of IP. FTG has more kaolin fillers which is why the FTG will hide more imperfections than RMG in my opinion. RMG has more oil content which helps prolong the working life of the IP and aids in the removal process.

The additional oily content of RMG is what really helps give off a wet look, however sealants typically do not like to bond over RMG. Waxes would be what you want to top off RMG with and a combo of a properly prepped vehicle + RMG + Pinnacle Souveran Wax is one of my favorite show car product combination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzinco79 & ADHD
Do you guys have detailing shop?
We actually sold off our service side of the business over the winter in order to focus on product research, working on more experiments, comprehensive write ups, eventually complete video how-to's, and some other things to further educate everyone on.

Where are you located? I could try to dig up a reputable detailer in your area.

ADHD - thanks for reminding me, I have to take that page down... it is no longer linked to on our home page navigation bar.

George
Appreciate 0