03-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #12
Feli_330i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18’ M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoType_is View Post
I am actually in the market for wheels....glad I found out this our before placing an order. Thanks for the info guys.
I wouldn’t base my decision on just one customer’s bad experience in such an especial circumstance…. International shipping, USPS loosing a wheel, etc…

I had the complete opposite experience with Alufelgen, I purchased a set of hyperblack SF-71s over a year ago for my 335i. The wheels are awesome and the car looks great, I get compliments all the time on the street. Not to mention the smoothness of the transaction and the great customer service I received.

So I beat on these wheels for over a year, including road trips, rough climate, and autocross events…. Had an issue with the finish of the wheels so I gave them a call, they offered to replace the entire set of wheels, they happened to not have the same hyperblack finish in stock, so they let me choose another finish FREE of charge, now that IS CUSTOMER SERVICE. I couldn’t be happier now!

I hope everything gets resolved for Bmax30, I am sure they will take care of him.
That was my experience with Alufelgen.
Appreciate 0