View Single Post
      09-25-2007, 09:38 AM   #111
Raz335
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
Ok...so let me be clear here. To those who are going off calling people cry babies, to relax, blah blah, I hope that it doesn't refer to me. If it was, instead of citing specific examples, I'll just say you're all idiots and do your research on why I'm going off the way I am.

Now, I received it yesterday, so I will say that was it worth to wait? You bet. I NEVER said anything about "where is it? I want it!" EVER! Again...spell it with me...C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-I-O-N! And to whomever it was that said we don't know about the Cali laid back thing...WTF ever. You're a bigger idiot. I don't care where the hell you are. Business is buisness. Take care of it. To anyone who thinks that it's ok, then you're all idiots too.

I can't believe that some of you think that it's ok so long as there's a good product. I hope to hell that you don't end up in some position of power as it will be a sad day for those around you or the industry you're in.

Unfreakin' believable some of you.

Here's an idea...next time your at your dealership for service, don't bitch that it takes sooooooooooooo long (read:weeks) and they don't call you back to tell you what's up. But you know that they'll do the job correctly.

Or the next time you're getting tires put on, but it takes 6 hours and you're wondering why it's taking so long...but they're REALLY good tires that you're getting.

Or you're sitting on a train to or from work and it stops...hours go by and no one's telling you a thing.

And don't even THINK of arguing against these points lest you all be labeled hypocrites.

Where's the smiley that's banging his head into a brick wall?

So thank you Shiv, et all for making a seemingly rock solid product. But that does NOT excuse you from the obvious lack of business fundamentals.
+1000000 Business is business. Don't offer a product if you can't deliver it. This has nothing to do with being a "cry baby"...it's just a matter of professionalism.
Appreciate 0