View Single Post
      08-01-2006, 04:21 PM   #3
BMWoo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 03 Z MT, 06 330i

Well, I'm pretty sure you can't order a 330i anymore. I was told that there were two more in the build stage that I could have altered when I ended up getting mine (two weeks ago). Those two were the last scheduled for production. Whether or not I was fed a line of B.S. - I have no idea - but I did hear the same thing from two separate dealerships. I've also seen some posts here about dealers telling potential customers that they can no longer order the 330i, and that they'd have to order the new 328i or 335i instead.

That said, if you're absolutely stuck on those options, you may want to go to a stealership and have them do a search. That's what I did, one was just about finished, and it had every option I wanted - but had sat prep and the interior trim wasn't the one I'd opted for, but I realized that wasn't a dealbreaker. I think I got a great deal as well.

Might want to check, but like I said, I don't think you can order it anymore. If you have a few grand more to spare, maybe go for the 335i. Otherwise, have the dealer do a search of what's out there (new) around the country.

My .02, since I just went through this... hope they help.
Appreciate 0