View Single Post
      09-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #19
kashanova
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLam View Post
the sound is louder than stock. its a good sound but not too loud. its pretty quiet from the cabin. i cant hear it with the windows up but windows down i can hear it
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATC335 View Post
Sounds very loud on cold start. Enough to have people look at you funny. Lasts like 30 seconds. Then it's just a bit louder. From inside, no drone per say, I hear it with windows up, I did not use to hear the stock exhaust. The bigger chrome tips look much better. I have PPK installed, and the burble when you lift your foot off the gas is just crraaaazzzy. I like it every time. I'va had it for 4 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S3RI35 View Post
+1 on everything here. It does sound like a boat on cold start and tones down as the engine heats up. I like that they developed the system to amplify only the good sounds out of the exhaust. That means no- to little drone on low revs. To the untrained eye, the system looks the exact same as the stock exhaust, but there are a lot of strategically spaced dimples in the barrels and pipes. The center resonator is also removed and replaced with crosspipes. The single best thing is the burble during decelerations and downshifts.
Thanks guys, I might go ahead a install this then.
Appreciate 0