10-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
cmyk
resident girl.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i + 2014 X5

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.76]
I have never liked to valet my car, but a few months ago I was at a restaurant that forces you to use their valet service. When we came out to get my car, I watched the valet driver rev the car, peel out, and narrowly miss the bumper of the car parked next to me (literally missed it by less than 2 inches). He then proceeded to come to a screeching halt in front of the valet waiting spot, jump out of the car and kick my door guard straight across the parking lot (the plastic strip thing flew under the car, and the clips went everywhere). He didn't even apologize. Just picked up the strip and handed it to me, and said, "Oops."

Needless to say, I held up traffic for the better part of 30 minutes while the valet company's manager drove out to the lot from several blocks away. They initially tried to have me take the car to "a guy they know" to fix it, but that was not going to happen. They got a nice, hefty bill from BMW collision, and I hope the douchebag driver got fired.

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Catless / FBO + F15 X5 xDrive35i
Appreciate 0