01-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #26
briers
Ben
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla p85d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerr View Post
I'm still baffled to this day why Apple have such a great reputation when their devices don't actually work right.

Everything has to be fudged to work correctly.

Moved to Android a few months ago and the user experience is planets ahead.
All software has its quirks

IOS5 is Apple's new mobile operating system, only a month or 2 old with some bugs to fix.

Typically my Apple user experience has been very good. I do have one of their laptops, several iPhones, an iPad 2, apple tv and airport express.

I also subscribe to iTunes match and run iCloud and all of it really does work well in harmony. Apart from the safari issue on mobiles, i never have crashes and everything is seamlessly backed up and sync-ed across all my devices. The icing on the cake was thousands of songs synced across all devices using iTunes match, wirelessly streamed to my valve amp and speakers and controlled via my iPad. Nothing else has come close for me yet. The iPad is one my 3 year olds favourite things and she even airplays bbc iplayer cbeebies catchup to our tv now.

My mum has an iPad 1 and iPhone 4 and my dad bought her a macbook for xmas, he's a v.keen android fan and pc user, even he's turning, caught him looking at iMac's on boxing day.
Appreciate 0