06-30-2013, 02:29 PM   #364
WangTa
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E46 m3, Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by beema_geeza View Post
Hi new on the forum just finished retrofitting idrive, navigation etc into my 08 e93 built july 08 n47 diesel it already had bluetooth.
installed MOST ipod interface also
tried to code with autologic I'm getting warning message "compatability issue" in both 8.8" display and ccc my part number on the ccc is 9185536 they both came from a 08 E92 n53 petrol built aug 08

the ccc is the professional with the 2 disc slots and the 8 preset buttons

as there are compatability issues, autologic wouldnt let me code the ipod interface it also suggests look in BMW parts catalogue for 9185555 & 9185624 one is the screen the other is the ccc ive searched both these part numbers and found nothing

autologic showed me the vin of the vehicle it came out of, am I able to change that?

all the system is fully functional apart from the ipod (obviously), i cant get my phone book up on the display and the speech was working with the cd73 its not working now
the oil level, pdc everything else works i just want to be able to code the ipod

do I need to buy an earlier ccc but theres only a month in the dates the cars were built surely there wasnt a massive software upgrade done after my car was built, does anyone know if there was

I fitted this system in my older e90 2007 and took it out when I sold it, it wouldnt code either to that car, didnt get oil level but I could adjust settings on the car with it but I wasnt bothered as it worked well with the bluetooth and navi. now i have a new car I would like it to work properly it works alot better in this car i get warning messages on the bottom (fuel level, fasten seat belts etc) i didnt get any of that on the e90

thanks in advance
Dude. Not one period in thus whole post. I can barely understand what you are saying/asking!
Appreciate 0