02-09-2010, 12:46 AM   #46
hun77777
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceyBMW View Post
It might just be a different quantity...seems like all their fluids of different quantities have different part numbers. Give the dealer a call maybe and see...but I am sure they wouldn't have put anything else in their other than the OEM stuff.
i really hope that is the case but i don't see the part # here
http://bmwfans.info/accessories/prod...s/gearbox_oil/

and they initially quoted for the wrong ATF fluids (one for E46 M3 they said) for this job since they never had to drain and fill on E92 335i until my car. and because of that, i am bit worried. but in a way, they found out the initial quote was wrong, which also kinda tells me they found correct fluids for it...

i did 0 to 120mph sprint this afternoon and the car takes off and shift a lot better than before all these service. i'm sure spark plugs and oil change also play some factor there as well...

Appreciate 0