LATEST:

Mod List:-
----------------------------------------------------------
Cosmetics:
- LED Angel Eyes [burnt out, waiting to install HIDs]
- 3400K Fog Light Bulbs [waiting to install HIDs]
- CF Roundels
- "335i" trunk lettering debadged
- Interior panels wrapped gloss metallic black (original wood trim)
- DIY window trim CF wrapping
- 40% tint all around, except front windshield

Suspension / Brakes:
- Front 6-pot AP Racing Calipers (custom painted orange gold with black lettering) with 362mm slotted rotor
- Bilstein PSS10 Coilover Suspension

Rims / Tires:
- Staggered 19" Yokohama Advan RS
- 19" Yokohama AD08, 235 front, 265 rear
----------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, I'm quite new here, although I'm not new to the BMW community. Before, I drove an E46 325xi in Canada.

The car had a whole bunch of goodies on it, koni yellow + eibach pro kit, ZHP replica rims, euro-style clear turn signals all around, body coloured side moldings and a few more int/ext styling things. I loved it, but had to give it up cos of the car's shaking during stoplights when in "D", and the front CV joint giving me problems all the time (and a huge repair bill to boot, since there is a lack of global support, read: no mod parts, for 4wd xi models).

I now reside in Hong Kong and decided to give up on the Audi TT I had acquired when I first came back.

Although the build quality and the car itself was superb, I couldn't stand the interior panel noises anymore. It also becomes a pain when driving parents and relatives around (as small in stature as asian women tend to be, the rear seats aren't exactly comfortable).

So here's how it currently sits, entirely bone stock - but I'm pretty sure it won't last this way for too long.

My only wish? If only it was a manual...

Last edited by phawx; 04-09-2010 at 09:33 AM..
Appreciate 0