Rep
Drives: 2011 335i e92 ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngb4
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinhusc View Post
Thank you so much WildBee659.

How do you like it?
I'm thinking original BMW P.Exhaust vs AE Performance system vs AC Schnitzer exhaust. Do you have any information about them? Which is the best one?

Regards,
I recently had the BMW PE installed on my e92. IMO, it builds perfectly on the already nice exhaust note we have from the factory. Burbles and pops are more apparent, and the tone is more aggressive and deeper. Really can turn heads if you want it to at higher RPMs, especially when the sound reflects off of buildings surrounding the streets. Having said that, below 2-3k RPMs it is still civilized and not intrusively loud, although I did have my 70 year old neighbor ask me if I needed a new muffler on a cold start , oh if only she knew. Even though it's freezing here right now, I still find myself driving with the windows down just to hear it, def. worth the upgrade in my opinion and you can find deals if you look for them.

Good luck!
Haha it's 39 degrees and raining here. Still rolling around with my windows down
Pure Stg2 Turbo/ Pure inlet/ GFB DV /Fuel-it Stg2 LPFP/BMS intake/ JB4 ISO BMS BEF/AR Design DP/ ER CP/Wagner FMIC/ Wavetrac LSD/BMW PE/ KW Street Comfort / MusicarNW Level Two Audio Upgrade/CDV delete/3000K HID Fogs/ N20 plugs/ JB4 BT Rev3
Appreciate 0