View Single Post
      03-23-2007, 01:41 AM   #32
fragadellic
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnapper View Post
Mine runs a line below the pictured one, so what's that 250? Car is brand new and hasn't been driven hard yet. Production date: 1/07 not sure if it has oil cooler or not. Appears to be 3 different coolers up front, car is Auto trans.

Live in phoenix, it's been pretty warm here and only going to get hotter.

Has 200 miles on it, I've punched it a few times. Getting ready to get on it pretty hard wondering if she's going to fry or not LMAO!

Where is this phantom oil cooler mounted, still wondering if I have it or not???

I want to do quite few cosmetic things to this car, but if it's going to be in the shop soon I might just wait

I'm in Phoenix also and mine's going to arrive most likely in July (I don't have a lot of faith in the early June date I was told...), and it ought to be 108-116 degrees by then so it should be interesting.

According to several previous posts in this thread, the air-to-oil cooler is behind the mesh in the lower front bumper on the passenger side. If you don't see a little silver radiator in there, you don't have it.