View Single Post
      03-28-2011, 09:32 AM   #8
OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

Hey OP, something similar happened to me as well. What a co incidence as I'm furious as well.

On a Wednesday afternoon, I parked my car next to a Audi convertible. When I came back, the owner of the Audi was there as well. He opened his door and dinged my passenger side. I was careful enough to leave ample space for him to open the door but yet he was careless.

I somehow controlled my anger and told him in a friendly way ''Can you be a little more careful''. And this punk replies back without apologizing ''OK ok''. And then he added '' You already have so many scratches''. I said ''I know''. And then he adds ''How can you be so Materialistic?? ''. Lol....I was like wtf. I was thinking, how can You drive a Audi convertible and tell others that they are materialistic!

Anyway....I remained calm as I had just offered my afternoon prayers and told him '' I hope someone dings or blocks your car and then maybe ,maybe, you'll understand''. He kept on blabbering about something but I ignored him as I wanted to Bitch Slap this guy so bad but it would be a waste of my energy as a ignorant cannot be cured. But I think, next time if I meet this guy, I dunno what I'm going to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniz View Post

I cliimbed in the passenger door, got in my seat, opened my drivers door and proceeded to kick the shit out of my door into their car.....twice. If your going to be that damned ignorant your going to get it.

Their mirror was damaged pretty good. I drove off, checked my truck later, not a scratch.

*sshole.

so I say again, protect your property.
Hey man, do you think I should do something similar to this guys car if I meet him again.

My goodside says forget it. My bad side says, I should ding dang dong his car in front of him and say ''Why are you so materialistic''. If you read what I wrote in my story above, you'll get what I wrote.

Last edited by OBI_agent; 03-28-2011 at 09:45 AM..
Appreciate 0