Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [6.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcockley View Post
Anyone care to start a poll on the worst (sorry Jason I mean the least favorite) colour interior?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4nroots View Post
This forum rules, you guys are the best.

If all goes well, then I'm thinking upcoming m6...or perhaps m3 again

However, the v8 vantage looks great too
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1of690 View Post
Tonight my wife and I went out for date night. We are taking her new to us 07 targa 4s. It's hers she drives during the week so it's my turn. I open the door for her and she slides in,,,,, pause,,,,, the worst noise I have ever heard on leather! We both shrieked pulled her back off the seat and a huge 1"x3" scratch on the bolster!!! She was mad at herself because she knew better . She backs in and rotates when she gets in to drive so this doesn't happen. Big button jeans suck
No way in my 1M when it gets here Oct 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1of690 View Post
Seriously this just happened tonight with my wife and I on date night.
We drove her new to us 07 targa 4s to dinner and movie . To start she drives her car during the week and I get to drive on date night.
Anyway I opened the door for her and she slide in,,,, pause,,,,, we both heard the most horrifying scrape! I grab her hand and help her out of the car and yes the bolster now has a huge 1"x3" rub,scrape,whatever you want to call it . Of course she was bummmmed because she knows better as she gets in to drive but as a passenger it slip her my to sit then rotate in. So when the 1M gets here Oct 27, no BBJ's
Can someone explain what these posts are about? What do they have to do with angel eyes?
Appreciate 0