ksfrogman
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
M-Tech Aero-Kit consisted of front bumper with HWS, fog lights, side skirts, rear bumper with PDC and rear diffuser.

Props to:

Gilda for putting up with a hot day away from home, while we worked on our cars.

longtran for his friendship, infinite wisdom, hospitality and for going out of his way for actually delivering these parts to the body shop, picking them up, for his bbq, food, drinks, ... the list goes on and on. Also to Jennifer for keeping Gilda company, for her generosity, for always being supportive and for letting us camp out on Mother's Day to work on our cars.

marcus who has become a true next-door neighbor buddy always willing to lend a helping hand

NaTuReBOY for always supporting the SoCal Blackline e90 group, for bringing a playmate for little marcus, for making our day much more fun in the sun.

mava330 for his pick-me-up comradery, camera expertise and for making these pictures possible when there wasn't much light out this evening.

DEAN325i for putting up with my old skool (or old man's) way of shaking hands and greeting. You're the next Mike Bibby!

jbjwc and Tina (spelling?) for joining us for the BBQ, photoshoot, and post-mod modding this evening.

dtmryan from DTMAutohaus for helping support all of us with info, exciting future mods, and useful e90 products.
Attached Images

Last edited by ksfrogman; 05-15-2006 at 05:33 PM..
Appreciate 0