Drives: 15 M3, 13 X3 35i MSport

Thumbs up

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD
Features:
2008 335i Automatic Steptronic Sedan, original owner (purchase through the military overseas program in Jun 08, April 08 build date), title in hand; 56,000 miles, El Paso, TX
Selling the car because we have a baby on the way and just bought an X3.
-Sparkling Graphite Metallic exterior, Terra Dakota Leather Interior (last year this combo was available) with carbon fiber style wrapped trim.
-Factory options: Sport package (18” wheels, better suspension, higher top speed, sport seats, sport steering wheel/airbag), Comfort access (key in your pocket to lock/unlock doors and start the engine), iPhone/iPod cable for audio integration, folding rear seat.
-VMR 710 in hypersilver CSL style wheels with 235/40R-18 (front, purchased May 2012), 255/40R-18 (rear, apprx 25% tread remaining) Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport tires with tire pressure monitoring system. Original 18” wheels with all-season tires are included in the purchase
-AMS Intercooler
-Injen dual-cone intake with air scoop in the kidney grills
-Vishnu 3.25” charge pipe
-Cloth Carbon Fiber style interior trim (originally aluminum) professionally installed (looks amazing in person)
-BMW Performance aluminum pedals
-M3 OEM DCT shift paddles (+ on the right, - on the left)
-European headlight switch (with rear fog light button)
-Windows tinted at 35%
-Matte black front kidney grills, black front interior trim
-Front color matched OEM style splitters (little dinged up, but a lot cheaper than the bumper to repaint)
-Color matched M3 style rear spoiler
-OEM blackline tail lights
-Clear LED sidemarker lights
-GP Thunder white angel eyes
-Custom coding:
-Angel Eyes are daytime running lamps and voltage was increased on the angel eyes to make them brighter
- Amber corners deleted when headlights are on
-Sunroof closes when rain sensor trips windshield wipers
-Digital MPH (like the M3)
-All services were conducted through BMW through the manufacture maintenance period (50,000 miles/4 years). Car is no longer covered under warranty or maintenance. Some of the parts (ie fuel pump) are covered for an extended period from the manufacturer. Oil change was completed in October by BMW and rear brakes and brake flush were completed in August using BMW OEM parts/fluids by a third party mechanic. The car has had the fuel pump replaced as part of the factory recall.
-Wheels have some curb rash, but still look fantastic and they are cheap to replace (<$200/wheel). Car has 4 dings from people not paying attention when they open their doors. Rear bumper was replaced after the second time it was hit while parked in a parking garage. Damage was only cosmetic, but the insurance company wanted to buy a new bumper.
I also have OEM chrome kidney grills, air intake box, and shift paddles.
Prefer local sale, but willing to ship at the buyer’s expense. Asking $22,995 OBO.
PM, text, or call 571-296-2134
Also on Autotrader.comClick Here

Attached Images

Last edited by Longbow64; 10-18-2012 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: Car is Sold
Appreciate 0