Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [6.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
I looked at the extended warranty contract and it doesn't say anything, except that it doesn't cover what's already covered by another warranty. Like you said, perhaps emissions is separate. I wouldn't pay $1700 when Nissan overcharges as well and it's $380.
Ohh I'm not paying it. Look at my post earlier. I'm getting a $1 part from the hardware store and fixing it myself.

So this is what I'm going to say to the SA tomorrow:

I told you exactly what to check so there was no need to scan my car. I told you the P code and that I knew there was a leak in the system. From the pictures it's obvious that you can see the leak without dropping all the components you did. You acknowledged that you knew about the check valve problem I had in my brake pedal. I have the service bulletin heuhh.
http://www.bmwtis.com/tsb/bulletins/...p/B340607g.htm

So you're telling me you took 5 hours to run a smoke test and check my brake booster's check valve, which you should have known about, and you expect me to pay you $500+ for the "time" and "labor" you spent working on my car. I don't think so.

I was eyeing that watch you have in the display case over there. Give me a good deal on it and this won't go to BMW NA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hahaha I know it's long. But when I'm mad...I type forever. lol
Appreciate 0