Terrance28
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red E92

[QUOTE=TurboSid;6622202]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon335iFL View Post

Nah i'm not taking it offensively. I'm all for some friendly competition... but someone that wont be here and has nothing to do with this track day just to talk shit when himself hasn't ran 11's ignorance like that doesn't make sense to me.

Ok I will tell you what you go to your track day and I will go to mines and we will see what each other do. I don't see why you are taking this so hard. If you go into the FI forum you see nothing but procede threads with praises of the procede and put downs on the JB(even in the JB threads). But I say that a procede hasn't hit 11s and you get so jumpy, that should motivate you. If you prove me wrong I will and can apologize I have no problem with that. Just like how you just threw up and talked shit that the procede is better quality and more feature rich and overall better tune did I get all pissy no. Its the same way I can throw up and talk shit that not one procede customer has hit an 11s, don't be a hypocrit. I think my JB is a quality product and my experience with it is what makes me know so.