05-21-2007, 07:45 AM   #9
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW //MPOWER View Post
Nice choice on the E92 325i, but $110k is just way to much! I suggest shopping around and checking out a few other dealerships and doing the aggressive haggle. IMO 18" is just not quite big enough for the E92, you've gotta get 19"s on it. Also there is no waiting list on the E92 325i coupes you should be able to find one relatively similar to what your after in stock somewhere in sydney.
As for the tool trying to give you M3 pricing, he has no idea and BMW Aus has reiterated that it will be priced on par with the outgoing M3, which means around $165-170 drive away depending on options etc. His probably just testing the water to see if he can make a few more thousand out of you. I'm pretty sure BMW realise that hitting the $200k-ish mark will push a lot more people into the Porsche camp and would want to steer well clear of that.
Its like you posted for me i totaly agree with what MPOWER said. You should go for a 335 in that price range IMO. I heard estimations of the M-sports kit being available at the end of the year. If you have patience like me you should be able to wait. That sales rep is a douche 185k for an M3 yeah whatever
Appreciate 0