View Single Post
      11-23-2012, 12:53 PM   #12
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwharton85 View Post
yep, every once in a while. First noticed it coming in from the ac vents after a 2 month trip on a ship to Germany. at first I thought it was the OCC I installed, thinking maybe the hose from the PCV came off or something. I guess I will just spray everything down with brake parts cleaner and run it to see exactly where she is leaking from.
had the same issues and it was a very small amount of oil dripping on turbo housing smoking, goes thru vents ect...the oil either cam from the valve over or the top oil line was leaking...I had smoke mount out of exhsust if it sat...(turbo seal). I will get you pics in a few
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0