View Single Post
      03-10-2007, 01:34 PM   #20
Walked U
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Too many to list

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBoler View Post
It is not always about more/less power or more/less money. If you would like to bring that topic up, you might as well get a Dogde Neon SRT-4 or anything from the SRT-8 line. You could also make much more power for a lot less driving an EVO or WRX.

Quality of product and service is more important. Isn't that why people buy BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls-Royce, Bentley and so on?

91 octane gas in california. Certainly this product will put down more power with higher octane gas. If you would like to talk about more power, should I find and post a dynograph from some other country where they are running 98 or 100 octane gas?
sam dont take it the wrong way.

im not sure if youve been hanging around the forums before youve posted or not, but people will defend shivs product including myself.

shiv has been with us from the begining and has explained how his product works very extensivly.

a lot of the people on the forum even the non 335 owners know how well the procede has worked on the car and how well shivs customer care/ service is.

no ones calling your product crap. it will just take a bit more information for us to justify buying it when we can get equal or better costumer serivce from a different manufactuer with better power gains and cheaper.

also before you bring up the 91 octane thing. i myself have dynoed 330 rwhp and 370wtq just with this piggy back on 91 octane.

sorry in advanced if anyone has offended your purcahse.

like i said before its nice to have more companies taking an interest in the 335
Ferrari 575 SA, 458 Italia
Appreciate 0