View Single Post
      09-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
llm3000
Rep
Drives: 2011 E93 323i

Smile FS: E93 X'mas combo: brake pad, K&N filter, BMS powerbox, black grill, spring set

i brought all these for my 2012 E93 323i... most of them never went on the car and now the E93 is gone.

1. Akebono Ultra-premium ceramic brake pads for both front and rear (EUR1267 & EUR918A). did lots of research before i brought them oversea thru internet as the brake dust issue was really annoying to me (i had breyton rims and love to wash car myself, so it was a nightmare). and lots of report saying this one has literally no dust. never installed, still come in original box
2. K&N filter E-2022... the box still has the seal sticker on.
3. Burger motorsport BMS power box - needless to say, you guys should know this very well. never installed.
4. Black glossy front grill brought from Original BMW - still has the original BMW packing box and paper. it was on my car for 1 month but in like new condition.
5. original springs set took off from my ride new. it was on the road for one month then i changed it to eibach and later sold the car. so i got them left over here.

PM me if interested... cheers!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0