Rep
Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam View Post
Speaking of driving ... any of you bishes coming out to auto-x this year? Sad when I'm the only BMW on the lot

http://www.capitaldrivingclub.com/

There is also a HPDE with N.E.R.D. Racing being held on the the 28th of April (a damn Monday!) @ Summit for those interested.

www.capitaldrivingclub.com/hpde
+1

Interested in driving your own car at the track? Looking for expert, one on one instruction on high performance driving skills? Whether you are a complete track noobie or experienced HPDE veteran, we offer a driving group to match your abilities and experience.

Capital Driving Club and N.E.R.D. Racing are teaming up to present an HPDE program that is designed to provide experienced instructors to those who want a chance to learn high performance driving skills at the track. Our program provides a safe and secure setting to begin to explore your vehicles dynamics as well as your own driving abilities. Please check out Capital Driving Club’s partner N.E.R.D Racing’s website at:
www.nerd-racing.com

HPDE events are not racing. Cars on-track operate under strict “rules of engagement” which minimize the likelihood of dangerous encounters with other cars. Passing among participants is facilitated and strictly enforced only within defined “passing zones”, and then only with clear hand signals and instructor confirmation.

HPDE’s encourage participants to have “FUN”, drive within their ability and improve their car-control skills with each event. Instructors and staff evaluate each student’s progress throughout the event, and make recommendations on the student’s advancement through successively higher driver groups.

Our program is self paced and individualized (you learn at your own pace with your own specific instructor). All drivers are placed in a group with other drivers of similar skill/experience level. All types of cars are commonly seen, everything from Hyundais to Ferraris. All you need is a car in good shape, a helmet and a willingness to learn.

The CDC/NERD Racing April 28th event will be held at Summit Point Shenandoah. Shenandoah is a challenging but fun roller coaster, ~2 mile road course with ~18 turns. The one day event fee is $200 (Registration before April 14th). This even is being limited to approximately 55 students who register which allows us to run small group sizes and maximize actual seat time. Class room instruction is included and will supplement track time.

Registration for the 4/28/08 High Performance Driver Education (HPDE) event at Summit Point Motorsports Park Shenandoah Circuit is now open. For more information on how to sign up, please visit www.capitaldrivingclub.com/hpde

Note: Space is limited and will be given on a first come, first serve basis (based on when we receive the completed form in mail and the $200 check).

Note: Iatacs19 and I are discussing this one....

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0