12-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
rooringhusky
Objects in the mirror are losing
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E92 AW/CR 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
FS/FT: Linea Corse Lemans 19" Hyper Silver Rims (Socal)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,200.00

Item Interest
Hey guys I am bored of my current rim setup and wanted to post them for sale or also interested in a trade for another set of 19s....

They are Linea Corse Lemans 19" Hyper Silver w/ Polished Lip...The fronts are 8.5" +30 offset with Falken 452 tires 215/35/19....The rears are 10.0" +22 offset with Hankook Ventus V12 tires 245/35/19..Rims are working fine and functional but have a their fair share of curb rash...They were bought from a member on here so thats were the rashes came from...I took great care of them and never had any rash on them under my watch...Rims do not include TPMS sensors...Also comes with Linea Corse silver wheel caps for all four wheels...

*One thing I want to disclose is that the rims have been repaired prior because it wasnt holding air...The rims are mounted on the car now running daily with absolutely no issues...They function and work fine...

Information: (Courtesy of Zoeb@Linea Corse)

Wheel Style - Linea Corse Lemans
Wheel Diameter (Inches) - 19"
Wheel Width (Inches) - 8.5F/10R"
PCD Bolt Pattern - 5x120
Offset - 30F, 22Rmm
Hub Bore - 72.6mm
Color - Hyper Silver W/ Polish lip
Quantity - 4 Pcs. (1 set)

Pictures: If you want pictures up close please PM or email me at rooring.husky@gmail.com and I will get them to you...As stated the rims have their fair share of rashes so I dont want to post too many up close pics to avoid forum members talking shit...

Shipping: Looking for LOCAL buyers to prevent shipping costs and expenses for boxes, etc....If out of state buyer is interested then its up to you to cover the costs..Thanks for understanding!

Location: Yorba Linda, CA 92887 (I can do the swap here too in case we need to trade)

Price: $1200 OBO picked up OR Trade for another set of 19s...PM me what you have!

*New Price (1/12/13): $1150

*New Price (3/15/13): $1000

Attached Images

Last edited by rooringhusky; 03-15-2013 at 06:32 PM..
Appreciate 0