SneakyDeeky
driver mod in progress
United_States
Rep
Drives: with both feet

Garage List
2015 VW Golf R  [5.50]
2014 Audi SQ5  [10.00]
Thumbs up To my fair and honest posters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDane07 View Post
Bout time you're getting some headlight work done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
sneaky, i've always loved your your SGM E90 and i cant wait to see pics of your new LS3's!!! btw i really liked your last sig, but out of all of these sigs i think A is the best
Thanks for all the kind words, guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric335 View Post
E! Car looks awesome and dark, yet it throws in some nice blue that brings contrast. Just sayin
I know, right? E made me think that some turquoise Brembos and matching RPI Scoops would look pretty sweet; big commitment, though - not sure I'm that bold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
I like them all but voted M
My personal faves are A, E, and M, but hey I'll give the people what they want...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleridge View Post
that is an amazing picture....it was a toss up between B and C but the beauty of the car and the picture made me go with B. No distractions, pure focus on that amazing ride.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrj25 View Post
voted C but i also liked A. you have an amazing ride sneeky. let's see those LS3's!
Soon, grasshopper, soon.
What are you doing this weekend, J? Wanna drive to the beach and do a combined LS3 photoshoot? I've got my Nikon D3100 charged and ready to go... possible bromance... lemme know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielGonz View Post
A definitely! AWESOME look with trunk adding a nice flair! Would love to see this in person.
Shoot me a PM and I'll let you know the next time I'm going to a meet. I go to the LTBMW meets and the Tutti Fruiti meets in Long Beach on occasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
There all sick bro, your one of my favs on here with m kit which i usually dont like.You pull it off well very clean and great stance
Can't believe you sold your wheels!?! What's the next set going to be? I'm sure they'll be epic as the bar is set high.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post
+1 C NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Let's give the man what he wants...