03-28-2012, 07:00 AM   #26
Ackrite
The Wizard
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 335i xDrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmw04c View Post
From everything I've read...it has everything you need to get all the functionality...6FL, 6NR, snap-in adapter with smartphone integration, etc.

New car:

2011 Space Gray 335is, 6spd, black interior...fully loaded with every package and apparently that stupid cruise control that I don't know how to use just yet. The only thing it doesn't have is the coral red leather from my old one. Will obviously be adding all the parts from the old one onto this one eventually, given the time.
I bet you're having the same issue I was. While mine is not an "is" (as I need awd), it does have the PPK Stage 1 tune on it. I believe the 335is has some derivative of that same option, that is the Performance Power Kit (Stage 2?) but mated to the N54 versus the N55 in mine.

Long story short, your PPK software probably fried your 6NR Enabling Codes...this making the option "invisible" to your CIC. I'm guessing a few hours of pushing new software into it, and pulling new enabling codes from their ASAP Portal would solve your problems. I'd be a bug in your dealer's ear until this was fixed.

Good luck.
'00 e46 323i *retired*
'84 e23 733i *retired*
Appreciate 0