View Single Post
      07-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #80
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_09 View Post
Yeah I know. I'm just spreading the word out now about the horrible customer service. I don't really want to bother Pat@sonictuning anymore. He's helped enough and been great through the whole process but it has come to a point where we both don't see a good outcome from this and a lot of wasted time chasing Alufelgen for the replacement wheel they said themselves they will send to me. But it's all just BS trying to get good rep.

Hopefully this will help other members in their decision when looking for which wheels to purchase.
I commend you on that my friend and also hats off to pat@sonictuning for trying to help.
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0