10-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #1503
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1oh7 View Post
Yeah, the OE Flash is the most expensive by far coming in at $495, besides the AA, Turner, and OE Tuning I'm easily going with OE once I have begun. Luckily with 2 kids and an unemployed wife tax season would be a good time to start.

Definitely might kit up and then go for a repaint in the original color I wanted(Le Mans Blue or Deep Sea Blue), or if available get it painted in Monte Carlo Blue ala the new M5 or Tanzanite Blue. Really standout from the rest in the looks department LOL, getting tired of losing my car amongst the sea of other gray-skinned vehicles besides massive trucks.
yeah, I'm stuck on waiting maybe until christmas so I have a bit of money saved just in case any unexpected maintenance comes up. I saw the OE tuning flash is now $395, that might help me incline towards that hehe
Well, you better start modding now and get it out of the way before it all piles up! haha

Sweet! I was never a fan of Blue, but the Le Mans Blue on BMW's I saw helped change my mind. I think it'll look nice. Black accents here and there on that color make it look mean
Appreciate 0