View Single Post
      06-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
Hyper psi-atic
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M-Sport, 6MT, AW/CR

I ordered on May 30th 2009. I told David my options. Checked Edmonds.com invoice came to $47,255 with Destination Charge. David charged me $47255 plus $200 for Training and MACO fees, so $47455. He doesnt tell you a higher price or mark it up in any way. I know it sounds too good to be true, but he explained it and its something I have always said i would do if i was a car salesman. Car was ordered and he gave me my production number within 2 days. Car is currently awaiting transport in Germany and should leave on the 20th which should get to me by July 10th. David is an extremely helpful and responsive person. Shoot him an email and he'll reply quickly. He is 100% legit and works at the Russel BMW in Baltimore.

In simple if you wonder how and why he and Russel BMW do this: HE sells cars all over the country by using his online website, which receives alot of response based upon selling at invoice without haggling. Generates enough sales to bring the dealership in A LOT of back end dollars for high quantity monthly sales plus, all the points on the interest earned by using BMW financial services. Dealers make a percentage of the finance charges from BMW FS.

Hope this helps....and do it while its still around. Im sure once the economy picks up Russel could decide they wanna make more profit like every other place and charge 1000 over invoice prices.
Appreciate 0