Thread: Scam Warning!!!
View Single Post
      03-24-2012, 04:55 AM   #22
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS350 F Sport

Billy the Kid / Shanon - lets establish the facts first.

1. I have never received the item that you claim you sent me.

2. You have defamed me in a public forum, which is against the law.

3. There is credible evidence that you are inciting violence with absolutely no proof but your own opinion.

Points 2 and 3 - all written evidence is now printed and I will be seeking legal advice on Monday. Point 3 - I am now considering refering this matter to police.

I have dealt with several members on this forum both as a buyer and seller with absolutely no issues. I have an Ebay account with over 600 positive feedbacks. The reason why the PayPal claim was lodged is that the item was not received within the promised timeframe and I have been scammed by sellers on Ebay before. Before making the claim I contacted Australia Post depot that services my suburb and they had no record of any item from Perth addressed to me.

I take great pride in my integrity and in fact try and assist people from getting scammed.

YOU ARE MAKING VERY SERIOUS ALEGATIONS HERE - BACK THEM UP, show me any evidence that the item was sent, do it right now, do it in the public forum

I have nothing to hide, I have your phone number / name / IP address - all that is needed to refer this to police

I demand an immediate apology for this absolutely disgraceful conduct

Last edited by bmwaddiction; 03-24-2012 at 05:11 AM..
Appreciate 0