josephr25
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
I actually just got back from the gym not too long ago and there are these Asian guys (no racism intended so please don't take it the wrong way) but they do bench press EVERYDAY and it’s so funny watching them. They put two plates on each side and the person spotting them has to do the entire workout for them since they can't remotely push the weights alone. Practically the whole gym laughs at them but they really think they are the shit.

First time they were there, the guy puts 3 plates on each side but they couldn't get it off the rack. I was laughing my fucking ass off.
There's this old Asian dude w/ a beanie and a sweater that comes in all the time... as if it was snowing outside (this is San Diego BTW). One of his exercises is sitting on a flat bench w/ a dumbbell in each hand, palm-face up, and leaning back and lifting the dumbbells maybe one or two inches. Unless I am missing something, or this is a Pilates exercise (I had to do something similar in Pilates), I have no idea what the hell he is accomplishing. It's like he's rocking the dumbbells upward.

Another time, I was hitting the punching bag in one of those rooms w/ the wooden floors, like for classes. This old dude (60-70) comes in and takes one of the big exercise balls and starts bouncing it like a basketball. At the same time, he's zig-zagging between punching bags, and trying to make all these dance moves. He was moving his hands around and moving in circles; etc. Everybody just stopped what they were doing and stared at him like "WTF?"
Appreciate 0