klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
This was an every day type of road for me growing up guys. Imagine being able to learn to drive in a relatively remote area like this. My trip to high school was 12 miles of pure 7% grade up and down with high speed and sharp corners, single lane highway, largely double line and a few straight passing zones. Some of these places would take an hour or two for an ambulance and if you drove off the road it may be the next day till someone found you. There are white crosses littering the roads. This would also be covered up in feet of snow and black ice in the winter and deer, rodents and other animals actively crossing the roads. I've come around corners to see cows normally grazing the BLM standing in the middle of the road and having to swerve off the road to miss hitting them, which needless to say would total any vehicle. Driving through central oregon I once hit two deer at the same time messing up my Mitsubishi eclipse front end. One I grazed and dented my fender, the other I hit dead on and it did a flip in the air and died in the other lane.
Now living in Arizona, all I know is straight stop light. Straight, stop. Turn left or right. Straight, stop light.
Appreciate 0