View Single Post
      04-26-2017, 05:48 PM   #3
rick100
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328

bob crazy thought here

I ve been following your old thread for a while and I find it hard to understand the reasoning for not putting out a stage 1 type of kit with a 300-350 whp first, where we can keep the same transmission and leave everything stock . ESS had some type of success with a kit putting less than 300 whp, and I m sure your kit at the same power is a lot better

Realistically volume customers are not going to spend over 10 k for a proper kit that needs other upgrades. At the 6k-8k mark is where more volume customers will be at. That is pretty much where you can justify not getting a 335 over a 328 . And that is pretty much where guys feel comfortable as we still do not know the reliability of a turbocharger in the n52 platform

You guys will probably get a lot of return customers if you guys come out with a stage 2 and even stage 3 kits afterwards.

The average guy is more willing to fork out 7k for a nice kit ( 300-350 whp) get used to it, test it out and then maybe add more money to upgrade fuel system and tranny for more power

Honestly it seems like you guys felt comfortable with the kit at around 300-350 whp and it seems you had quite a bit of interest from a lot of members here.

Anyways if you feel this like not replying I will just delete my post in a few days

Aside from that, the n52 race car project is looking great
Appreciate 8