View Single Post
      12-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #57
stabmacho90
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i 2005 55 plate black

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwak View Post
Just want to return the favour and offer you advice like you did on my thread dude http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756797

You may want to adjust your price a bit as Zavvi currently sell the 4th gen white and black 16gig for £349.99 delivered. I understand yours is also new but this is direct from a retailer with a receipt and retailer policy. I could be interested if its the right price, as looking for this or a mini.
haha. I clearly told you my budget in your thread and will walk away if you dont agree to my offer. And I did walk away as said didn't get pissed off, mock you, get annoyed or tag team with anybody to ruin your thread.

I really didnt want to reply to avoid bumping this back up on top, but as I said, I can wait. If it doesn't sell, I will use it. I want £330 minimum collected. No lower than that. You can add another £20 to get a proper receipt from Zavvi and a peace of mind. I really don't want to accept any lower mate. I am so sorry Hope you can sort things out in finding the best deal out there. cheers
Appreciate 0