shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston2Boys View Post
Hello there, I'm a bimmerfest member and referred here for coding.

I have couple of questions after reading your first post.

You say that it is free coding but you are a forum supported vendor. Are you working for some company and catching the customer ? There is something fishy and my friend told me that you charged him $100 as a tip to code his car.

Why would you say one thing and do one thing?

I'm really scared to get to your place now though he referred me and gave a good feedback.
It seems somewhat odd that a Bimmerfest member would refer someone here for coding when Bimmerfest has its own dedicated BMW Coding and Programming subforum, and it is very active, granted it is more orientated toward Fxx Coding than Exx Coding:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175

In any event, like onebadmofo is doing for NYC, hooking them up with free coding, we have volunteer coders all over the place, helping other festers with coding their cars for free too. So, despite some people charging a whole lot of money for coding, don't be in disbelief when you come across someone doing the same for free. We exist, and there are quite a few of us.

Incidentally, attacking a man's character and reputation publicly like this, based not even on your own personal experience with him, is just low class.

@onebadmofo, since I shamelessly mentioned the Bimmerfest BMW Coding and Programming subforum, please feel free to drop by. We could always use more Exx expertise in our neck of the woods.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0