View Single Post
      11-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #1267
LiteMayo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_ab View Post
The great thing about lite mayo's post is that this thread about Big Motoring World Group, the South's largest independent BMW dealer, second hand used BMW cars for sale, on London Road, Addington, West Malling, Kent is that it will rise in the google rankings again. Thus What, Big Motoring World Group, the South's largest independent BMW dealer, second hand used BMW cars for sale, on London Road, Addington, West Malling, Kent will alert potential buyers to the many people who have had shocking treatment and Mayo who hasn't........yet.

Lets hope nothing goes wrong with your motor mate because the reputation of Big Motoring World selling used BMW's is so poor that you might have problems.

Which 3 series did you buy and when are we going to be lucky enough to see some pictures?
Lol, apology accepted. For all those googling this thread, although I had no issues with my car from Big Motoring World I would advise you dont go anywhere near Big Motoring World based on the negative feedback on this thread and from what I can tell, a few other websites.
Appreciate 0