Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335d

Garage List
2009 335d US  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleudyno View Post
I am having issues with the reset of my front brake pads and I'm hoping SOMEONE will know wtf is going on with my car. I followed the steps all the way to the end and am able to reset the front brake pads but when it resets, it doesn't apply a new mileage to the next notification. Mine was showing at -30mls but after I reset it, it now says ----mls and the service notification still pops up every time I start the car. Has anyone experienced this and can help?
Same here. But there is a sensor involved too. I dont know what mileage has to do with brake pads. We all drive differently and it is presumably the sensor that is what needs to be reset, not the mileage to next service.

I couldnt get into the service reset menue with the instructions in this post, it kept going to the car on lift indicator immediately after the triangle with exclamation point in it. But this worked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIV2fIZ0tfQ

Oh and read above where somebody posted a link to Bentley Publishing note about the sensor wearing out and basically it looks like we need to order new sensors.
Speakers: CDT Audio HD-42 comps--front doors (RAAMmat deadened), CDT ES-06 6.5" woofers--kickpanl Pods, Hertz EBX202R dual 8" ported trunk sub. Amps: Phoenix Gold RSd 500.4 (comps & pods). PG RSd 600.1 (sub). Power & Ground: 4AWG Streetwires w/RockFosgt RFDB1 distro blocks. Input: HU lineout--Kicker KISL RCA adapters--RockFosgt RFIT-6 cables--Audiocontrol Matrix--Monster cables--RSd 500.4--lineout Monstr Cabl to RSd 600.1.

Last edited by Quasimodem; 12-16-2012 at 03:04 PM..
Appreciate 1