View Single Post
      07-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #71
Guvernator
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i SE Cabriolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilejo View Post
Are M Style to be blamed here though? Eibach are saying "thats what it said on the tin"
I suppose if you follow that to the letter than yes but if the OP clearly stated to the supplier that he wanted the kit to specifically reduce the wheel arch gap and it didn't then I'd expect them to at least offer to help in terms of good will\customer service. Surely they should have had the experience at least to advise him before he'd spent his hard earned on what the best option would be for his particular requirements

I was at M-stlye a few weeks ago enquiring about exactly the same thing i.e. my specific requirements being that I want the car to be lower and was also recommend the Eibach Pro kit. If I'd had it done followin that advice and this was the result, I'd expect something to be done about it. Too many times we just take the hit in this country, if you read the Yank forum you'll see they expect and get much better customer service over there because they aren't prepared to accept anything less.
Appreciate 0