Viral@ActiveAutowerke
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 of a kind ;)

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTKrockeTT View Post
just got my tune from you guys and have a complete 3 stage w/parts sitting in my garage. can't wait to install given this is what i can expect out of my 2007 E91!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTKrockeTT View Post
minus the custom tune, of course.
Glad to hear you have our tune This thread should be inspiring to get this project in the works

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleridge View Post
nice work.
Thank you for the support

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
Very nice,

Why dont we see the waves at DISA points?? ( JUST NOTICED THE RPM starts at 2500)

Edit: Quick search has this car at USA e90 330i levels maybe even tuned 330i levels

Link to No Disa, 328 XI & AA revision tune http://activeautowerkeblog.wordpress...s-no-problems/
With our Performance Software we are able to iron out the DISA waves with for much smoother and crisper pulls throughout the RPM Band. The reason this vehicle was dyno'ed at 2500 RPM is because we would have to ease into the wide open throttle if not the automatic transmission would downshift and the throw the dyno off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaxed View Post
Large gains in mid range and onwards great work !
Thank you so much for the positive feedback and kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clammy View Post
I just finished reading the entire "Official" flash thread, and have decided that I'll do the tune first, when the weather gets nicer here, and then see about sourcing the parts for the 3-stage manifold. Based on the other thread, I am expecting significant gains with the tune alone.

Cheers!
Thank you so much for reading our Offical Flash Thread and have decided to follow through with our Performance Software for your N52. The 3 Stage Manifold is great mod and can provide solid power and numbers as you can see from our dyno over stock.
Appreciate 0